Do you have a number of systems in your organisation that contain customer data? Do you struggle to keep that customer data consistent across all those systems? Do you have a single view of that customer data?
Data governance and compliance are high on the corporate agenda. Master Data Management (MDM) ) is an approach that allows you to align data across the enterprise, provide a solution to the questions posed above and address the governance and compliancy issues.
So how can we help you?
Our approach to MDM uses our DREAM methodology to build a centralised “master” database of your customer data with the necessary feeds into and out of the database to keep the data up to date and federate it across your enterprise. The feeds can range from manual batch feeds, processed by our data team, through to real-time web service interfaces. The unique identifiers of each source system is kept on the master database as well as the business rules that define when the master data is updated.
- A centralised “single view” of your customer data
- Master data cleaned and maintained by our data team
- Feeds of data from source systems can initially be on a batch process and transition to real-time services as required
- DREAM methodology ensures quick wins and short implementation times
- Zero up front infrastructure costs as Master Database is hosted and managed by CRM